- Age: 25
- Gender: male
- Astrological Sign: Leo
- Born in the Year of the: Horse
- Industry: Maritime
- Occupation: freelance mathemagician
- Location: lex vegas : kaintuckuh : Djibouti
mostly hairless sasquatch looking for species-similar female to put babies in
- guerilla parenting
- juggling lifestyles
- face-melting guitar solos
- drinking my roommate's beer
- making out
- kicking little yip dogs
- outstanding achievements in the field of excellence
- white noise
- 19 hours ago
- Today is the greatest Day I've ever known Can't...
- 20 hours ago
- ... live for tomorrow, Tomorrow's much too long I'll burn my eyes out Before I get out I wanted more Than life could ever grant me Bored by the chore Of saving face Today is the greatest Day I've ever known Can't wait for tomorrow I might not have that long I'll tear my heart out Before I get out...
- The shameful tale of how hip-hop group Black...
- 23 hours ago
- ... Eyed Peas lost all their instruments in a studio fire. I am a bit curious about one thing though: how on Earth would a candle-lit recording studio set the proper mood for recording an album called Monkey Business?
- Apparently I had quite the embarassing incident...
- 09 August 2004
- ... this weekend. Even more embarassing is that I had to be informed about it later on or I wouldn't have known about it at all. Even more embarassing than that is that I had no memory whatsoever of the circumstances that set up the embarassing incident. Most embarassingest of all is the...
- I have just come upon the startling realization...
- 05 August 2004
- ... that the Sigur Ros song "Olson Olson" is a tribute to the beauty inherent in the possibility of incestuous lesbian not-fraternal-twin love between the two most lusted-over-by-creepy-old-farts-like-me barely legal millionairettes of our time. The triumphant major key flute solo in the end of...
|Blog Name||Recent Posts||Total Posts||Team Members|
|blah blah whoop whoop||24||269|