- George Bush n Questions
- 15 June 2004
- George Bush goes to a primary school to talk about the war. After his
talk he offers question time. One little boy puts up his hand and George
him what his name is.
"And what is your question, Billy?"
"I have 3 questions. First, why did the USA invade Iraq without...
- the TAJ MAHAL
- 29 May 2004
- Facts about the Taj Mahal I was pretty shocked to read this piece about our history.....hope you'll find it as interesting.....! The Mogul Emperor Shah Jahan in the memory of his wife Mumtaz Mahal built the Taj Mahal. It was built in 22 years (1631 to 1653)by 20,000 artisans brought to India...
- 26 May 2004
- When you were 1 year old, she fed you and bathed you.
You thanked her by crying all night long.
When you were 2 years old, she taught you to walk.
You thanked her by running away when she called.
- 21 May 2004
- This is the html version of the file http://www.keralaagriculture.org/htmle/package/agroforestry.pdf. Page 1 AGROFORESTRY (Ad hoc recommendations) Agroforestry refers to land management systems that integrate agricultural crops with forest crops. It is a collective term for all land use systems...
- Water therapy
- 20 May 2004
- Amazing! And probably True!! 6 glasses of water (1.5 litres). Without spending on medicine, tablets, injections, diagnosis, Doctor fees, etc., just by drinking pure water, the following diseases will be cured. You can never believe before practicing. Let us see the list of diseases being cured...
| ||Blog Name ||Recent Posts ||Total Posts ||Team Members |
| || the Harmonica || 0 || 5 || |
| || p.r.e.i.t.z.y || 1 || 1 || |
| || the web goes krazy || 7 || 16 || |