- Age: 25
- Gender: female
- Astrological Sign: Cancer
- Born in the Year of the: Sheep
- Occupation: Buggerall
- Location: Newcastle : New South Wales : Australia
Sure I can be a bit of a princess but my friends love me so I guess I'm not too bad. I'm writing a book and I hope it will be turned into a rock opera. I am 170cm tall, weigh 52kg, have (dyed) dark red hair, blue eyes and fair skin. I was born in Dublin but have lived in Australia since 1981. I've travelled all over the world but there's no place like home. I have a cat called Xander who is the light of my life. I like to paint and dance and go drinking with my friends. I cook well but can't sew at all; I wish I could. That's enough for now really.
You have a red jar of cedar chips. Why do moths miss the forest?
For the same reason men miss the toilet.
- Oh, poop. I thought Faust was visiting. But...
- 3 hours ago
- ... now he's not. I suppose I should go home and pick what to wear tonight. I'm a total opshop whore and have about 3 times more clothing than anyone I know. This means when I decide what to wear when I go out, it inevitibly turns into a three hour odessy that ends with me standing in my bedroom...
- I'm not sure where to start. So much has...
- 4 hours ago
- ... changed since the last commercial break. Well yesterday it happened. I was woken early by someone, who shall remain nameless, with a penchant for TXT at inappropriate hours. I played "Yer Old" by Reef and felt it. Actually I felt quite sorry for myself. This has hit me hard. Everyone seems to...
- I've got to do childish stuff today as it's...
- 07 July 2004
- ... officially my last day as "a young adult". As of tomorrow I'll just be an adult, and will have to act 15 instead of 14. What am I saying? I skip, I have a bracelet with letters spelling out my name, I keep a blog (nuff said). I was talking to Boof's sister Renee - the most adorable 19 year...
- This is a new experience: posting before I've...
- 07 July 2004
- ... even had my first cigarette, and am still in pjs. I stayed at Mum's last night. A very odd experience being in the house alone with no cats to bounce on your face. Faust wants me to turn the webcam on. Fat chance. I've got the whole puffy PMS thing going on and my eyebrows need waxing. PMS:...
- Well, who would have thought? Fizzy and Xander...
- 06 July 2004
- ... are now best friends. They even sleep in the same basket. I got the cutest photo of them curled up on my coat on the dinner table (which I never eat dinner off). The photo smudged a little when I touched it accidentally as it developed but hey, that's what photoshop is for. Decidedly less...
|Blog Name||Recent Posts||Total Posts||Team Members|
|FAQ and Cast of Characters||0||1|
|The Xander and Nico Pod||12||144|