- Age: 20
- Gender: female
- Astrological Sign: Libra
- Born in the Year of the: Boar
- Industry: Student
- Location: Bouvet Island
...watching Food Network and thinking about how incredible watches really are. Now I am thinking about orgasms. Those are pretty great things. Clockwork and orgasms? I think they are quite different. Now food and orgasms...
Describe the sound of a moist waffle falling onto a hot griddle.
What a lame question.
- Shoving wads of cotton candy in others' mouths
- compacting cotton candy into cubes
- lying around listlessly listening to music
- searching for cool vinyl rarities
- sleazy Lifetime movies
- being a dancing queen
- long walks on the beach
- candlelight dinners
- sardonic people
- soft pretzles
- hot fudge sundaes
- strawberry milkshakes
- Spice Island Tea House
- almost anything by Graham Greene
- A Clockwork Orange
- A Light in the Forest
- books on weird Physics
- decent novels about love affairs (see Greene
- or The English Patient) dystopic sci fi
- modern or post modern
- philosophic novels...
- Holy Shit
- 11 August 2004
- This made me physically uncomfortable. Click "Holy Shit" and read on! Thanks to http://jddblog.blogspot.com/ -The Velvet Blog
- 10 August 2004
- Dana and I started some hardcore packing today. We listened to "up beat" music such as Gang of Four's Entertainment! and some Souisxie. Aside from probably spelling Souisxie wrong, I have "Happy House" stuck in my head. So, I wore my "Sugar Never Tasted So Good" shirt today. I shouldn't get mad...
- I feel like I am forgeting or missing out on...
- 08 August 2004
- ... something-- like there is something I have to look for, or that's hanging around here-- and I keep forgetting what it is, then I remember. And I want want want it-- I want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want...
- Good hair day
- 08 August 2004
- Something struck me on TV with rain, and I thought it would be nice to walk in the rain. And then I thought of the time in the rain, an insignificant time. Natalie and I walking down Forbes in the rain, the gentle, constant sort. I was really happy, like giddy happy, as in, in love happy, and I...
- This is what I did at work today, take this quiz
- 07 August 2004
- You have a mysterious kiss. Your partner neverknows what you're going to come up with next;this creates great excitement and arousal neverknowing what to expect. And it's sure to endin a kiss as great as your mystery. What kind of kiss are you? brought to you by
|Blog Name||Recent Posts||Total Posts||Team Members|
|Andrew E. Kaufman||18||74|