- Age: 19
- Gender: male
- Astrological Sign: Sagittarius
- Born in the Year of the: Rat
- Industry: Student
- Occupation: Professional Pimp
- Location: Whereever I am : Usually NY : Nepal
Well, I'm really white. And, uhh, yeah! I'm Josh, so thats cool, kinda. Ok maybe not, but I'm working real hard on that part. One bonus, I'm cooler, taller and better looking than Parsons, (but who isn't?). So thats me in a nutshell, so why don't you crack it open and let me out!
If you were a wrestler, what would be your finishing move?
I'd take my opponent and drop him from the top ropes head first onto a little kid's lemonade stand!
- Lord of the Rings
- Happy Gilmore
- Keeping the Faith
- Pokemon 2000
- Dirty Dancing
- He Got Game
- Bring It On!
- The Godfather
- Beach Bunnies 1 thru 9
- Lord of the Rings
- The Adventures of Huck Finn
- A Tale of Two Cities
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
- Victoria Secrets Catalog #368
- Little Women
- Real Quick
- 04 July 2004
- Hot tubs rock! Just had to get that out there, because I just got out of one! I love it!!! The Really White, Totally Awesome, Super-Cool, Best Bass Player in the World Albynoh
- Wow, Some Excitement for Once!!
- 02 July 2004
- Well, I get Monday off from work, so thats a 3 day weekend!! WooHoo! And so I will be going to see both Spiderman 2 and the new Michael Moore documentary this weekend!! Also, I have been approached and commissioned to write discriptions for all the contributors (Albynoh (me), Beast, Moose, Alien...
- 22 June 2004
- I just went and saw Saved!, you know the new movie with Macaulay Caulkin in it. Well its all about a high school full of Born Again Christians, and anywho hillarity insues. Its not bad, I recommend it if you have the extra cash, and want out of the house for the night. P.S. - Go with an open...
- 21 June 2004
- Well guys and gals, just to let you all know, I have tickets to the NHL Draft this Saturday and Sunday, right here in Raleigh, North Carolina, at the RBC Center. I also might get to meet my all time favorite hockey player, Mario Lemuix, aren't you all just so happy for me??? And on a final note,...
- The Better Man
- 20 June 2004
- Jeff is a great bass player, and I'm sure that if I practiced half as much as he did, I'd be the best bass player ever, but for now, I'll just have to settle for being the better Electric Bass player at this point. Hahahahaha!! But give me time.....
|Blog Name||Recent Posts||Total Posts||Team Members|
|The Psychotic Equation||51||51||Alien Beast Rock Moose|