L I A M
- Age: 28
- Gender: male
- Astrological Sign: Cancer
- Born in the Year of the: Dragon
- Industry: Fashion
- Occupation: stabbing
- Location: Chicago : America : United States Minor Outlying Islands
One time, I wrestled a bear. The bear won, but I never stopped trying.
What would you name your ballet inspired by the sight of children leaping through a garden sprinkler?
WEAPONS OF ASS DESTRCUTION, PART TWO.
- Thanks to everyone who came out last night. Mt....
- 12 August 2004
- ... Elsewhere and Gay Market Nights were amazing. Pines were killer as well. Nate, I will save you a shirt, adult small. It does say 'sharkacopter' down at the bottom. The people that printed them dicked up and did white instead of a lighter blue, and subsequent printings will probably have...
- JUST FOR THE RECORD TRAVIS Up until my...
- 10 August 2004
- ... present situation, there was not a single band that I enjoyed playing in more than Pilot To Bombardier. Sure, you can be a little wacky, but I always felt as though you communicated your ideas and were pretty accepting to other peoples contributions. I'm sure that mostly, the guys you're...
- 10 August 2004
- YO STEEVE The garage sale at OTS is pretty...
- 09 August 2004
- ... cool, but if I were you, I'd go on Friday. All of the good stuff is gone by Sunday. It's a fucking zoo. Last year, I bought an upright bass that I have never taken out of it's case. Money well spent The Clearwater Theater was an awesome venue, pretty good sound, super nice staff. We...
- I was actually woken up this morning because I...
- 06 August 2004
- ... was cold. It's August. Last August, after being launched into this huge woman's armpit everytime we would stop, I had a heat-induced panic attack and got off of a Chicago Avenue bus and got wicked lost for several hours because I found the heat so unbearable......Last August, the city had...