- Age: 28
- Gender: female
- Astrological Sign: Libra
- Born in the Year of the: Rabbit
- Occupation: SAHM
- Location: Elizabeth : New Jersey : United States
Melanie. Mel, Melly, or Mella (my personal favorite). I'm a 28 year old stay at home mom with a witty husband of 5 1/2 years and a wild daughter of 4. Currently expecting #2 in September.
You've been invited to a fancy ball but the only thing you have to wear is an orange wooly jumper. What shoes do you wear?
Who needs shoes? I say if you're going to defy convention anyway with the jumper, go barefoot.
- Circle of Friends
- Ghost World
- The Buccaneers
- Lord of the Rings
- Sense and Sensibility
- Much Ado About Nothing
- Oooh, Scary!
- 13 August 2004
- Say Happy Birthday to my sweetie, Matthew! It's Friday the 13th, and he's a whopping 30 years old today. Yep... he's my OLD man! Happy Birthday, baby.
- Mama Mia!
- 13 August 2004
- I feel so guilty! I didn't write an entry yesterday. I swear, I was planning on it, but the best laid plans often go awry... Matthew's parents, brother, and our soon-to-be sister in law made the horrendous drive from Canada in the morning, and most of the early afternoon was spent talking and...
- Morning Has Broken, and I Am Ranting.
- 11 August 2004
- Some people are such idiots that you wonder how they've survived this long. I met one of these people this morning as I was out for a walk. He was a somewhat large Hispanic man in a garbage truck, and he got out of the passenger door and approached me as I walked past. "Oh no," I thought. ...
- Hungry Children Are Waiting For YOUR Call!
- 10 August 2004
- New 33 week belly pics were taken. I'll put them up later. I can't say that nothing got accomplished today... we actually did quite a bit. My doctor's appointment went well this morning. Blood pressure great, Max still has his big noggin pointed at my feet, and I only gained one pound, which...
- Hot Air Not Included, Except As My Entry.
- 09 August 2004
- Fifty days left! Woohoo! I say this sarcastically, since at this point fifty days feels like a lifetime... and I am not even guaranteed Max will be born sometime in those fifty days. Kinda makes me wish I'd opted for a repeat c-section, simply because I could arrange it for anytime after 38...
|Blog Name||Recent Posts||Total Posts||Team Members|
|10 Weeks and Counting...||26||26||stark|