I am a SAHM married to Steve and have 3 beautiful daughters.
- I'm too lazy to blog
- 06 August 2004
- I constantly have thoughts running through my head I want to get down, so why does it seem like such an effort to do this? I had an interview yesterday. I don't even know why I applied for the job, maybe because I didn't think they'd call me or maybe because I need to prove that I CAN get a...
- I love food
- 03 August 2004
- I just got done eating a big bowl of linguine with my fresh, homemade pesto sauce and some grated parmesan...Lordy it was good! It was probably at least a week's worth of carbs but I just don't care...I'll walk a few miles later today. See, that's why I have some weight to lose, because I love...
- The worst mother in the world
- 02 August 2004
- I guess that's me...according to #2 anyway. She has an appointment with a therapist tomorrow, maybe she can accomplish getting through to her because I sure as hell can't. This past weekend has been pure hell, I can only hope some day she has a few daughters of her own. My hair is falling...
- A quiet morning...
- 30 July 2004
- I am relishing my first cup of coffee in quiet solitude while daughter #1 is at band camp (go ahead and laugh, I do), and #2 and #3 are still asleep. I must make the most of this time before #2 wakes up and my day descends into a downward spiral. I have yet to open the package of...
- Jumping on the bandwagon
- 28 July 2004
- Well, Hooni, you did it. I not only started a blog today, I also bought a pair of knitting needles at JoAnn's. So much for Motivated Moms...my house will continue to disintigrate as I post mundane details of my life and knit a few potholders.
|Blog Name||Recent Posts||Total Posts||Team Members|
|My So Called Life||5||5|