- Age: 31
- Gender: male
- Astrological Sign: Pisces
- Born in the Year of the: Ox
- Industry: Student
- Occupation: Music Student
- Location: Rochester : New York : United States
I'm a music student at a junior college in Rochester, NY. I'll be transferring to a four-year school in the fall to study music education. I'd like to teach music, both instituationally and privately, after I finish school. I play trombone and electric bass. I'm equally capable of being very dynamic, and very indolent.
You're wearing a sweater that stretches down to your feet. What color belt do you put on?
Hot pink, since we're living in fantasy-land. Christ, like I'd wear anything down to my feet except a toga.
- current events
- Mr. Holland's Opus
- Tommy Boy
- The Big Lebowski
- Star Trek II
- Bridge on the River Kwai
- and several others.
- A pre-bridal shower drinking binge Last night...
- 5 hours ago
- ... Julia and Matt came to town for her friends-only, co-ed (but not couple!) bridal shower/tea party. A Mad Tea Party to be specific, which is this afternoon. Last night, however, our group (Matt, Julia, Anne, Sean, Beth, TJ, Heidi and myself) met for drinks at MacGregor's. Many drinks for...
- Get your free Kerry-Edwards bumper sticker now!...
- 08 July 2004
- ... John Kerry for President - Sign Up for a Bumper Sticker! :: You know all the Bushies have their Bush-Cheney 04 materiel plastered all over their Lexi and gas-guzzling SUV's, so let's show our support! They ask you for a contribution of any amount, but if you're flat broke like me it's not a...
- When there's nothing to write about... post...
- 07 July 2004
- ... anyway! I'm having a delightfully sedentary afternoon. I went out to the Batavia/West Batavia/Pembroke/East Pembroke area yesterday, where TJ and I procured a new-to-him car. It's a 1989 Plymouth Acclaim. The license plate starts with the letters "CUZ," which we got a kick out of. So...
- Into the summer doldrums By doldrums, I mean...
- 05 July 2004
- ... the calm conditions near the equator, not any kind of depression or malaise. It's pretty easy for me to slip into the lazy summer mode, drifting from sleeping to having a couple beers, to hanging out with friends. What I'm not doing is getting much of anything productive done. It's just an...
- There'll be fireworks tonight... but will they...
- 04 July 2004
- ... Man's, or Mother Nature's? This is the first Indepedence Day in recent years that brings a danger of rain and thunder-storms. I'll let the NOAA Storm Prediction Center say it best, "THERMODYNAMIC ENVIRONMENT AHEAD OF TROUGH AXIS INTO THE APPALACHIANS REGION IS VERY MOIST AND CONDITIONALLY...
|Blog Name||Recent Posts||Total Posts||Team Members|
|Fiercest Calm||14||14||battlemaiden Julia Ruby BC|
|Griff's Real Book||27||224|