- Age: 18
- Gender: female
- Astrological Sign: Leo
- Born in the Year of the: Tiger
- Industry: Student
- Location: St. Peters : Missouri : United States
Short, blonde, blue-eyed, "spunky", energetic, creative, perky, usually happy, passionate, in love with Chuck
When you spilled the milk, did it look like the moon?
Um. I don't drink milk. 'Tis icky.
- Moulin Rouge
- Texas Chainsaw Massacre
- The Butterfly Effect
- Lord of the Rings: Return of the King
- Can't Hardly Wait
- American Beauty
- The Shining
- Rose Madder
- The Silver Kiss
- Bag of Bones
- Blood and Chocolate
- Kissing The Witch
- | mood | sleepy | listening to | bugs outside ...
- 14 hours ago
- ... HOLY CRAP! ... okay, so I went to New York City and came back and went to Bartonville with Chuck and came back and registered for my classes at college and went to the Evanescence concert and NOW it's my 18th birthday ... I just haven't had the energy to update lately, but I promise I'll...
- | mood | anxious | listening to | The Anthem...
- 28 July 2004
- ... Our Dying Day by Story of the Year Tomorrow at 4 pm, I am leaving for New York City. ... and unlike SOME people, I really am leaving. ;) I'll be gone a full week, so don't expect any posts except for AudioBlogs. I am SO excited, but the thing is I'm also going to miss Chuck IMMENSELY. ...
- | mood | hungry | listening to | Doctor Jones...
- 26 July 2004
- ... Aqua Okay, so last night was one of the BEST nights of work ever. It was a chilly Sunday (60 degrees in July! What the crap?!) so we were pretty slow, but not so slow we were bored to death. Plus I brought in my old Aqua CD and we were all jammin' while we were working. It was a hoot,...
- | mood | relieved | listening to | Holding Out...
- 23 July 2004
- ... For A Hero by Jennifer Saunders Tonight was the worst night of work I've ever experienced. For about an hour and a half, we had no less than seven cars consistently in drive thru. There was no time to stock, no time for breaks, no time to stop and think and keep my head from exploding. ...
- | mood | sleepy | listening to | silence Yep,...
- 23 July 2004
- ... 'bout time for a new layout. This one is called "Belong To You", inspired by a sculpture and a quote. The sculpture in the main graphic is "The Kiss" by Rodin, and the sculpture of the hands in the divider is "Cathedral" by Rodin. The quote is, obviously, from Franz Kafka. And (in case...
|Blog Name||Recent Posts||Total Posts||Team Members|
|Kissing A Fool||0||3||Amanda|
|Drama Geeks||0||12||pixie rissa|
|Garbage and City Lights||6||430|